Monday, May 24, 2010

Our Delightfully Average Weekend

Our weekend was just like the title says, delightfully average, and I loved it! On Friday night we went out to dinner with some of our good friends Scott and Cindy, then we all went back to our apartment and watched "He's Just Not That Into You" which is super funny. On Saturday we woke up, stayed in bed about an hour longer than planned just talking which was wonderful, then got up, worked out, cleaned and went to Walmart! That night we ordered pizza for dinner, watched a movie and just had a nice night in. Like I said, we didn't so anything crazy or spectacular this weekend, but it was still really great! We got things done, spent a lot of time together, and with Pete even the weekend errands are fun! I just feel really happy with the way life is, I think I was born to be delightfully and blissfully average :)

No comments:

Post a Comment