Friday, September 10, 2010

Soo...our past few MONTHS

I know, shame on me, I haven't blogged in months and months and there are even some picture I hadn't put up from BEFORE I last blogged. I promise to get better! (haha..well...hopefully). So this post is all about playing catch-up! There are soooo many pictures and very short explainations but it pretty much covers all of the fun things we have been doing the past few months! We have still been loving life and having reat adventures :) Also, my little brother is staying with us this weekend so expect a "Weekend with Carson" post coming soon :) Until next time!

Pete driving the Uhaul full of our stuff back to Provo from Texas after our honeymoon!



Pete building our T.V. stand when we first moved into our apartment



Building building...



Our living room shelf in progress! I built it all by myself haha



This is wha I woke up to Valentines Day morning!! My husband is the best :)



I made pink heart shaped pancakes for breakfast, what can I say I like to make food holiday colored :)



Going on our first Valentines Day date all married!!


Pete and I right before starting the Rex Lee Run!!



We did it!!



WooHoo!!



We went to the park and flew our "Toy Story" themed kite! We had such a great time, I love the park



I LOVE the swing!!!! Always a little girl at heart <3>

Me at the Breast Cancer race!



Pete at the race






Pete and I went on a Salt Lake adventure date! Haha that's what Pete and I called it simply because for a date we went to Salt Lake and did a bunch of fun things which we don't get to do often :) We started by going to "Bruges", a waffles and fries place in Salt Lake that is soooo good! The owner is from France and when he found out I was taking a French class he tried to speak to me in French, which of course made me have a mini panic attack and forget every bit of French I knew haha



Then the Museum of Church History and Art!



And the Planetarium!! We went and saw a laser light show, it was pretty awesome



Mmmm crepes! I did this for a French assignment and they look at their best in this picture but frankly they were a real pain in the behind to make and will probably NEVER be made again! Haha so take a good long look.



I got a new baking tin that makes these little wedding cakes! They were so fun to decorate :)



I made a chocolate cake to celebrate our 6 month anniversary and while I was waiting for it to cool off enough to ice/ falling asleep while waiting Pete iced it and added his own special touch with Reeses chips!



We went to a few concerts this summer! This is the Country Throwdown Concert! We went with some good friends Kardin and Mariah and had a blast regardless of the fact that it was raining super hard the whole time! It was just time to break out the really attractive ponchos! haha



Tim McGraw and Lady Antebellum!



Candlelight Serenade Acoustic Festival!



We spent 4th of July in Napa, CA with my Aunt Lori (Joe's sister) and with most of the rest of my family!! It was so much fun!!
Hannah and I!


We watched fireworks on the golf course





John John hanging out before the fireworks started



Me and my mama!



We lit off our own fireworks in the parking lot when we got back to Provo



My new bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am totally in love with this bike :)


The very first cake I made for my cake decorating class I took this summer!



Oh yeah!! Check ou that shot right on the bullseye ( I kind of have a thing for shooting guns) haha



Another one...I loved taking that class!

We went to Denver, CO to visit Pete's sister Jenna and her husband Scott, Andrea was there too! We had an amazing trip!

Olivia and I watching the Giraffes :)



Pete trying to imitate the Orangutan haha (I think that's how you spell that word)






We went to a Rockies game! So much fun!



Awesome panorama of Coors Field



Red Rocks!



Haha, you have got to love carnival mirrors!



Olivia! She is my super adorable niece! We has so much fun with her while we were staying with Jenna and Scott.



This sign does not lie, Buford ,WY is the smallest town in the U.S.! Population: 1, and we met the one! Nice guy.



Sami and Ben's wedding! Dang those sideways pictures! This is still an adorable shot though <3>

Cutting the cake!



Of course, we had to decorate their car :)



Jenny Keyes, Sami Van Noy, Me, and Mariah Mitchell. It's kind of blurry, but I love these girls!! The wedding was fabulous and Sami looked completely amazing! Awww we are all married now!


We went camping at Bridger Lake! I know this pic is sideways haha, we has so much fun!



Pete's Grandpa truckin' it over sticks and rocks in his walker! He called it "4wheeling" haha :)







Matt, Addison, and Tylin (My Brother-in law and nieces) on our way to fish!


Fishing at Bridger Lake! It was so fun! I caught 4 fish! There is a pretty funny story that goes along with this photo though. Right after this picture was taken the fish started wriggling so hard that I started squeeling and he managed to wriggle himself right of the hook and back into the lake! He one one talented acrobat :)



About to start the hike to Ben Lomond Peak!



So beautiful...


I made it to the TOP!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is really the update!!!! So great and loved seeing all the pics and hearing all about your summer! You two are so cute together!!! I so glad you are happy!

    ReplyDelete