So pretty much everyone already knows our exciting news but Pete and I are having a BABY!!! We are having a little girl and we couldn't be more thrilled. We found out in late October and wanted to wait until I was a little further along to announce it, by the time we got to that point I was so sick that going to school was about all I could handle doing and updating my blog just got away from me. Now I am only two weeks away from my due date so it won't be much longer until we get to meet our darling girl! The names that we are deciding between for her are Jacie Ann Kelly, Jaelynn Ann Kelly, and June Ann Kelly. I think right now Jacie is at the top of our list but we will see what she ends up with. We decided that we have to go with a "J" name because Jaelynn was one of the first names we came up with and we started calling her J, JJ, J-baby, and Jaybird all the time and now we can't seem to think of her any other way, to us she is J :)
Some facts about my Pregnancy:
- I was sick for about the first 4 months, I could hardly eat anything but if anyone even mentioned meat of any kind it was grounds for a good beating haha
- My cravings have been fruit, crushed ice (all the time) and chocolate cake. No pickles and ice cream combos I'm afraid :)
- Feeling her move around was weird at first but I love it, it's a really awesome and special feeling to get to feel
- Even though growing/getting her here may come with some discomforts I already ADORE my baby girl, I can't wait for her to be here!
Here is me at 20 weeks pregnant, I was just starting to get a little baby bump!
28 weeks!
31 weeks, getting bigger everyday!
Now I am 38 weeks!! Here is my latest, and possibly last, pregnant picture I will put up. YAY BABIES!!









Yay babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay Kate! ;-)
ReplyDeleteSo excited can't believe you are so close to having it already!!! But aren't you a beautiful preganant lady! Everyone should be so blessed to be so beautiful at such a time!!! Love you sweetie!
ReplyDeleteKate, you look adorable pregnant! Hang in there! She's going to be beautiful. :) I can't wait to see pictures of her!
ReplyDeleteOMG we love you! haha. Miss you cuz. You look pregnant though...did I miss something? ;). love ya Pete!
ReplyDeleteYay! You should name her Jordan after your favorite roommate :) Haha! I'm so excited for you and Pete! Miss you!
ReplyDelete