Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Lately

Life is just rolling along as usual, it's busy and fabulous. One fun development is that Jacie has started to smile! I haven't been able to capture it on film yet but it is the absolute sweetest thing :) Every time she gives you that gummy grin it just melts your heart! She also likes to have conversations with us which is so fun! Well we converse, she just looks at us, smiles, and gurgles or coos haha.  We are loving Fall so far and are looking forward to Halloween. I can't wait to carve pumpkins! Jacie obviously isn't old enough to do her own pumpkin but you'd better believe I will be putting her tiny hand in that pumpkin goo!    

How sweet is she?  

Pete had a label maker at work and he felt the need to label J "baby" haha

J and her Daddy, my two loves :)

 Just in case you can't read it, the side of that truck says "Wasatch Paranormal", we drove next to a real Ghostbuster!! haha

Jacie and her cousin Tylin

Jacie and her cousin Addison, Ty and Addison had just eaten ice cream cones :) 

Ok, I have become completely obsessed with J sleeping, she just looks so sweet!

Pete and I are just getting into the thick of midterms now so things are a little more stressful but still good! I can't believe that we will be graduating in 7 months! I am so excited, I think I am definitely getting a case of senioritis :) We just take it one day at a time!

1 comment: