Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Weekend Activities!

Pete and Jacie and I had a really fun weekend. On Friday night Pete went to the BYU vs. Central Florida football game and Jacie and I stayed home. I had Cafe Rio for dinner and we watched "Madea's Big Happy Family" which I actually really liked. We had a fun girls night :) Pete had fun at the game, it was close but we won!! On Saturday night we roasted brats and made s'mores with the Prawitts which was super fun. On Sunday night Allison and John Rex came over and had cookies and played Bananagrams (one of our favorite games, a lot like Scrabble) with us, it was so great to see them!

 This is Nate Prawitt starting the fire for our roast on Saturday
 

It was windy and kind of chilly so we wrapped J up in a huge blue blanket in her carrier. We thought in the dark she looked like just floating head and bib haha

On Monday was Pete's 25th Birthday! 

He loved his homemade card from me and J :)

We had some of our friends over to sing "Happy Birthday" and have some cake and ice cream! It was so fun! 

Fall is one of my favorite seasons because it is full of birthdays, football, nice weather, and nice sweet spicy smells. Bring on Fall!!



1 comment: