Fall is most definitely my favorite season and October would have to be one of my very favorite months. We have been so busy but having a great time. Pete's dad Paul's birthday is two days after mine. To celebrate his birthday we all went bowling! Addison really loved bowling..and posing :)
Matt helping Addison with her ball
Tylin really went for it when throwing the bowling ball, she was really good!! She even beat Andrea and I!
Action shot!
We went up into the Canyon with Cindy and Scott Hampshire and roasted bratwurst and had s'mores. I love this picture because it looks like Scott has no head haha
Haha ok, no one worry I just had to go to the hospital because midterms gave me an anxiety attack. Anyone who has ever lived with me knows this is not a rare thing, I tend to freak out a little :) This was just an intense one. Anyway, I wanted to tell my funny "war story". So here goes, you see the IV in my arm? Well just a couple of minutes before when the nurse put it in my arm my vein decided to be stubborn and spew blood all down my arm, all over the floor, and all over the nurses pants. It took multiple paper towels to clean it up! But yes, as you can see I survived :) Now just in case my Mama is reading this and currently has her head between her knees I will move on :)
This football game was super cold and rainy, or so I am told, I myself was studying for the above mentioned midterms. We won though!
For Halloween this year Pete and I dressed up as Angela Martin and Andy "nard-dog" Bernard from "The Office". This is us at our ward Halloween party, we won best couple in the costume contest! I have on my uptight Angela face :)
One of my new favorite things in the whole world is Zumba! It is so much fun! I have finally found a form of exercise that I get really pumped about. The class before Halloween my teacher asked us to dress up (in a way that we could still work out) and we would all dance to Halloween songs. I even learned the Thriller Dance! I chose to dress up as a cat, I wore my exercise leggings, a pink and black tu-tu, and cat ears :)
On Friday night Pete and I went on the Heber Creeper Haunted Train, it was really cool! They had all of the cars decorated, scary stories/legends to tell, and ghosts would show up outside the train and they eventually started running down the aisles!
These are our best scared faces
Yesterday we carved pumpkins! Mmmmmm...
Gross! Pumpkin guts!
This is Jack-O and Jackie Lantern :)
They looked great!!
I really love FALL!!!





















I dressed up as a black cat toooooooo!!!!!!
ReplyDelete