I am an art history major at BYU and I am around art all the time so I just wanted to write a quick entry about two of my favorite artists right now! I actually got to meet both of these women and they are just amazing! The first is Audrey Flack, I met her when she came and gave a lecture at BYU, she is a really inspiring woman and an extremely talented photorealist.

Her stuff has so much color! I love it. This one is called Queen.

She has a very specific style, and she is just such a fun person too! I even just got a book written by her recently, she is kind of me current hero :)

Another favorite is Pilar Pobil, obviously I love the bright rich colors in both women's art. Pilar is awesome, she even paints her own frames! She has such a unique and fun personality and you can see it in her paintings.






You have a blog now!!! yay!
ReplyDelete