
This is Scott and Cindy Hampshire, the friends that we went with, eating the pancakes we make the first morning we were there


















The first place we went was to "Balanced Rock" which was really cool! Also the weather was just beautiful which made the trip even better

Haha here is me being a complete nerd :)

Next we hiked to "Delicate Arch", the hike was slick rock like I'm sitting on almost the entire way there

We made it!!



Next we went to "Dead Horse Point" which just took my breath away. Pictures just don't do it justice!


We even got to see some petroglyphs!

Pete at the "Dead Horse Point" gift shop, hahaha

The next day we hiked up to "Landscape Arch" and "Double O Arch" which was my favorite hike because we had to climb all over rocks and next to cliffs, haha I kind of felt like an explorer. It was so much fun!!
The girls!

And the boys!



We found a mini-cave along the hike so of course we had to climb into it :)

Victory!!

This trip was so amazing! We had a complete blast and I can't wait to go again. I never cease to be amazed by the beautiful world God created. I officially LOVE Moab!





awesome pics! I'm so glad you guys had fun after all your finals etc.! Moab is one of my favorite spots as well!
ReplyDelete