Monday, April 19, 2010

The World is Full of Interesting People

So i went to dinner with Pete's family tonight which was really fun. We just talked about life, you know, all that kind of thing but I have to say my favorite part of the dinner was that Elvis was there! That's right, Elvis, well an impersonator at least. He was just hanging out in line at Sizzler. He had the hair, the sunglasses, the sideburns, the whole package! I pointed him out to Pete's grandma and she said that she sees him at the fitness center all the time and apparently he works out that way too! Talk about dedication. Haha, you know life is great when you can run into Elvis at the gym or the salad bar :)

Finals are coming along. I finished my final oil painting for my art class which was extremely fun, I've written 3 papers and I have three tests left to do in the next two days. This is usually the point when I would be freaking out but surprisingly I'm not! I think part of it that we are leaving for Moab in 3 days and my mind is already on vacation, but I think another part is I feel pretty prepared for them. I guess we will see how prepared I really am soon enough!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like Sizzler was a blast! haha! I'm still so excited that you have a blog that you actually update now ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! even funnier that he works out and looks that big....but who am I to talk, but it struck a funny bone when I read it! also, the not freaking out is probably due in some part because you are married now....isn't that cool! Love ya! so glad that you are blogging now.

    ReplyDelete