Jacie was blessed earlier this month! We decided to have her blessed in Petes's home ward in North Ogden, Utah. It was such a great day! The weather was beautiful, we had so many friends and family come and there was just so much love surrounding the entire day. Pete did a wonderful job blessing our little girl and I felt the Spirit so strongly. It just reminded me that our baby, and all babies, are a gift from God.
Pete and I with Jacie in her blessing dress, isn't she beautiful?
J and her very proud Nana :)
My family was able to come up from Texas for the blessing!
Haha ok, this picture is obviously not from the blessing. For my History of Photography class I had to make a cyanotype print. Cyanotype printing involves a lot of chemicals that are not good to inhale and some that can cause chemical burns so I had to suit up! Pete said I looked like a domestic terrorist haha
Here is the finished product! I put some leaves and things on top of the paper that had been brushed with the chemical cocktail and put it in the sun to develop. It turned the parts where the sun touched blue and kept the other parts white. I think it looks pretty cool!










No comments:
Post a Comment