Thursday, September 15, 2011

Some fun things we have done lately

Even though school has officially started again we have still made time to do some fun things too :)

J is all decked out to watch her first football game, BYU vs. Ole Miss! We won! Can you see the excitement on her face?

The extreme excitement just wore her out, so adorable

We decided to hike the "Y" over Labor Day weekend. It was Jacie's first hike! I love having so many firsts to look forward to

For an early birthday present Pete took me to the most amazing concert EVER! Rascal Flatts and Sara Evans! Rascal Flatts is my very favorite group and has been for years, I know every single song by heart. It was amazing!

Here is a video from the concert

We went to the "Yankee Spirit" exhibit for an Art History event. It was American art from all different time periods and one of our favorite pieces was the "Book Wall", it was so cool!

And huge! Yes, those are all books! The picture just doesn't do it justice

At the event they had a blue grass band and apple pie which was super fun

This is just a cute video of J trying to turn over, she is almost there!

Life is so good :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! She is sooooooo cute! I want to see her so bad!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that she is wearing something I gave her!! It made me smile- well more than I was before!! She is so precious!! I need to come and visit so I can see this beautiful girl in person!

    ReplyDelete