This summer we lived in College Station, Texas because Pete got an Internship with TTI through Texas A&M. He worked on campus and did transportation research. It was so great being closer to my family for the summer, especially with my being pregnant. We really loved College Station, especially the really cheap movies ($4.00 on a Friday night!) and how close everything was. It was really great but MAN was it hot!! Texas had the second hottest summer on record, the hottest summer was in 1980 and we were only one day away from hitting that record! There were thirty-something consecutive days over 100 degrees, now that's just insane! Pete took pictures of some of the fun cars that we saw, yes that is a pink fire truck and a pick-up with a full sized grill hitched onto the back. Built in tailgate party!
This is Jacie on her first day home sleeping in her bed for the first time :)
About to walk into the house on the day we brought her home, I am still pretty swollen
The first week that she was home we all really liked to sleep...
and sleep...
and sleep some more :)
My family came down from Fort Worth to visit baby J
She is so dang cute, I can't get enough!
Jacie's first day of church in College Station
J and I when she turned one week old :)
Hannah came to stay with us our last week in Texas while my parents were on a cruise in Alaska
We had a really great and eventful summer! It was definitely one that we will never forget. :)






















Cute! I LOVE all of the sleeping pictures! I can't wait to meet her in December and SEE YOU!
ReplyDelete