Sunday, September 18, 2011

It's that time again...

Time for the first BYU home game!! The first BYU home game is always exciting, especially when it is the rivalry game against the Utes. However, this game was just awful. We started out bad and we ended bad. There were some points where I just had to think, " there is just no way this is real, we couldn't possibly be doing this badly". On the bright side, the weather was beautiful! 

Pete and Jacie looking all excited and optimistic before the game

Pete and I got to go to the game and Jacie stayed at our house with Mariah and Kardin

This was a beautiful sunset, and I really love night games because the weather is nice and they play with the lights on

Oh! On an unrelated side note, look how big my baby girl is getting! She is holding her head up! She is two months old now :) 

Life is busy and wonderful and of course Jacie is growing up way to fast and getting cuter everyday. She can be so funny sometimes! She is starting to coo more which is super fun and she still makes tons of snorting/grunting noises that crack me up because she sounds like a little pig haha. Pete and I just can't get enough of our baby girl :)

1 comment: